Register Now !
- An Executive Assistant Works Almost Exclusively In An Office Setting.
- An Occasional Need To Travel Depending On The Sector.
- Some Executive Assistants Work Out Of Their Own Homes As Virtual Assistants.
- Executive Assistant to Perform A Variety Of Administrative Tasks And Support Our Company’s Senior-Level Managers
- They Contribute to The Efficiency Of Our Business By Providing Personalized And Timely Support To Executive Members
- Academic Institutions. Creative Industries, Scientific & Technical Services, Governmental Organizations Hospitals
- Legal & Financial Institutions, Public & Private Companies.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
Proficiencies Required :
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Expertise in the use of software to obtain and ability to interpret information. information.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with the ability to delegate and Co-ordinate.
- Discretion and confidentiality
Aim of Training Program
Improve Skills and understanding of working at the corporate environment
Depending upon the participants’ assimilation level. (approx. 30 hours)